Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Handmade Shout Out: GrayDayStudio


I thought for today's Handmade Shout Out, I would do a little self promotional one, and share with you more goodies from my NEW etsy studio shop! I love to hear your feedback, so let me know if you have a favorite or if there are any other things you would like to see me offer in my shop!?

Above: Neat but Not Gaudy, canvas tote, the perfect gift for that OCD friend who is a bit of a neat freak, or give the bag with an ironic twist- to your friend who could use a little help in the cleanliness department!


Prints of original work are now available, like this wallpaper dress.


I've also made paper garlands from old artwork... they are fun, one of a kind, little narratives for your home or for gift wrapping!


I am also in the process of offering original artwork, like this Feather Bouquet.

So head on over to my shop, add me to your circle, spread the word, and check back in often as I continue to add more goodies to the mix! Have a great Wednesday!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...