Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Little Valentine


Happy Heart Day everyone! Here's our little luv rocking the new pink scarf I knit her this weekend. I simply love this pattern and this is the second one I've made for her and I know it won't be the last. I'm printing out this picture for the husbo (on my AWESOME new printer I bought for my etsy shop). The result is amazing, it looks incredible!


(here it is seen backwards taken with my computer's camera)



In other news I had an eye Dr's appointment today where I learned that if you forget your sunglasses you will have to wear these rocking plastic things, which are the equivalent of wearing a women's vintage sanitary belt on the outside of your pants. I also learned I will need to get glasses for night time driving and reading.... I'll be sure to share with you what I choose... send me any inexpensive recs if you have any! Have a great V-day!


1 comment:

Dory said...

What a doll! So sweet. And the specs. Jealous! I tried to fake my way through an eye exam in the 5th grade to get glasses like my best friend's. 30 years later and my then-optometrist still reminds me of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...