Monday, February 6, 2012

A Love Letter to Winter: V- day Edition



Hey all, Happy Monday! How about downton abbey last night huh!? that show is turning more and more into a soap opera every week, but I still love it! Oh yeah and the Marching band during the Super Bowl half time was cool too.... ANYWAY, here is this week's Love Letter to Winter, which feels like a joke here on the east coast with freaking daffodils literally blooming and 50 degree days, I feel like I should be starting my vegetable garden already! So this week's Letter is a little V-day inspired for yah. And check in later today for some fun music things I've been listening too, a "Music Monday" if you will. Have a great one!





































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...