Monday, February 27, 2012

A Love Letter to Winter



Hi all, Happy Monday! I know winter isn't technically over until the end of March-ish, but I'm calling IT! I feel like a fake trying to share snowy pictures while we have 50-60 degree days here on the east coast. I apologize if you are still digging out of winter, but perhaps my Love Letter to Spring- will help you to look forward to the new season!? So here it is, my last Love Letter to Winter. (the idea behind these seasonal themed posts is to help me- and you, start our week with a visual treat, as my Monday Inspriation) Check back in later today for a little blog post about the babe turning 16 months, and maybe I'll get around to sharing my Warby Parker glasses I spoke about at the end of last week!? o



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...