Monday, February 6, 2012

Music Monday


I've been in a real music drought this past year... I blame the baby. There is a new level of noise in the house that once its source is fast asleep in her crib, I just sit and soak up the silence. Thus it's only been recently, since I've been working in my studio once again, that I've begun to seek out new-to-me-music.... because no offense to other parents out there but I don't want to be stuck in a rut listening to music from my college years! ;)  Here are some of my findings. Enjoy.

Above: Laura Marling: Night after Night. love her album "A Creature I don't know" she's been herald as Joni Mitchell- esque and I can see the similarities.


Nat Baldwin: Weights


First Aid Kit: Emmylou. Still discovering... but love this video and the song.


and on a sillier note- Ah-Ha's: Take on Me, Korean Style





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...