Friday, February 10, 2012

Sneak Peek at my big ETSY Shop Launch


I am launching my studio shop on MONDAY!!! And I thought I would give you a little sneak peek into what I've been working on. My shop will have a variety of silkscreen canvas bags, original artwork as well as reproductions with my fancy new printer (hidden beneath the bags in this picture), PLUS so much more! This isn't some little shop I'm only going to work on now and again, OH NO! this is going to hit the big time! (all pictures were taken with my computer, so forgive the poor quality!)


I spend on average of 5 hours in my studio each day, which is a lot of time for me to find/put aside while taking care of a baby FULL time. Note the baby monitor.


A sneak peek at paper garlands for my shop.


A pattern for one of my bags


More of my desk... I need to organize the crap out of this place, let me know if you want to help me! ; ) And stay tuned to the blog and twitter on Monday for the big launch! Have a great weekend, you can see where I'll be spending my time!

xo
abs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...