Monday, March 5, 2012

Big News on the Etsy Shop front- Sale plus much more!




Hey All! Well after closing up my Vintage photo shop over a year ago- GrayDayPhotos is NOW reopened! I now have a very swanky printer- so all photos will be printed in house. Allowing for a faster turn around, and a super great product! At the moment I have 8x12 prints available, but as I continue to add more images to the shop I will add more sizes as well. In the meantime just convo me for a custom size.


In other news, I'm having a big spring sale in my vintage shop GrayDay. Use code "SpringFling" for 30% off your purchase!


I also added new paper garlands to GrayDayStudio over the weekend! Be sure to spread the word about all of my etsy happenings. many thanks!

xo, abs


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...