Sunday, March 4, 2012

What to Watch: In order to fill the Downton Abbey Void


It's Sunday night and you might be feeling the void left behind now that Downton Abbey is over... So here are a few suggestions to help fill the gap.  I loved the Cazalets! You'll see many familiar faces and it would appear you can watch most of the episodes on youtube.


And if you haven't seen North and South- DO! It's got that Pride and Prejudice love/hate thing going between the two main characters that is always so much fun. PS some nice little ISIS Ceramics cameos of my Aunt's English tableware line.


Speaking of...! I recently re-watched this with my mom the other month, sooo good. I should have a yearly winter tradition of knitting and watching this series!


And of course Bright Star!

Alright, I hope this helps. By the way, my mom recently bought the British version of Downton Abbey and there are pieces here and there that were cut from the American version. Perhaps renewed inspiration for another viewing!? Let me know if you have any suggestions to add to the list! Check out more of my "What To Watch" suggestions. Have a great Sunday night and check back in tomorrow morning for my first ever Love Letter to Spring!


UPDATE: Friends on Facebook added some great new-to-me suggestions to the list!

Mapp and Lucia, The Way We Live Now, Wives and Daughters, and Lillie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...