Thursday, April 19, 2012

Links and Such




Hey all, how's your week been? Mine has been super busy, hence my blog absence at the beginning of the week. I've been working on the garden, repainting some furniture for the babe's room, but mostly working on new paintings and such for GrayDayStudio! I'm pretty excited to continue rolling out my new ideas and to see my shop take off! (fingers crossed) Here are just some links from this week that I've enjoyed. have a good one...
 your friend, abs


Real food lunch ideas
I like this sweater
MAKE this super cool cord basket
If I could, I would totally get this crazy dead bird necklace for my mom
Article on "Toilet Learning Made Easy"
DIY Pallet Chicken Coop 
having a dairy cow sounds a lot like becoming a parent, kinda...
beet pancakes
Say what!? Pumpkin and Ginger bread ice-cream sandwiches!?
check out Happyolks- food blog
Make your own cooking spray, and eliminate unnecessary packaging
my favorite soap of all time , it's as close to a spa as I can get ; )
cute dress for a little one
officially my next knitting project, aptly named


And in case you missed it:
GrayDayStudio Shop Update
What I've been knitting


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...