Thursday, May 3, 2012

Links and Such



Hey all, how is your week going? We've been getting a bit of rain again this week which makes me wonder... "May showers bring...? May showers!" I guess? Anywho, here are some links I've enjoyed this week. Have a good one ; )

Free May Calendar Download
YUM- roasted grapes, goat cheese, drizzled honey sweet potatoes!
darling vintage wooden blocks
Tutorial: mending jeans
DIY Maxi Skirt
cool little side table with built in magazine racks (one could build this?)
check out this indoor slide
More added to my board: Put an Egg on it
The Scream- sells for $120 million
Painted sticks- fun home decor for you, or for an outdoor teepee?
Make Shift magazine: creating in unlikely places
21 free arrow brushes for photoshop
awe, kitty cuddles
10 DIY mother's day gifts using Photos
lovely series of photos from one of my favorite blogs: Longest Acres


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...