Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Happenings at GrayDayStudio: Pillow ticking pockets, and much more!


Over the weekend I sold my text only "Neat But Not Gaudy" Canvas bag. My customer also purchased the pillow ticking handle extension and I threw in a set of my new pockets! (Pockets now available as part of the handle extension listing.)

The bag turned out great, and I can't wait to share my new line of bags with you!


Also over the weekend, I completed this custom child portrait, wrapped it up all pretty and sent it out in time for Mother's Day.


And finally, here's my business card- featuring a watercolor paper garland, and two of my playful silhouette children, Naughty Bunny and Petal Pushers.

On the card I also want to squeeze in my twitter and blog address somewhere, I think I'll print them on the back...

Now You're caught up!

ciao,
abs



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...