Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happenings at GrayDayStudio Etsy Shop


This week (while on vacation) I sold three neon garlands to a customer who took advantage of my garland promo and saved 10% with code "3Garlands" when she bought ... you guessed it- 3 garlands! 
; )

So it looks like I'll be making more garlands next week when I am back in my studio and back to work! In the meantime take advantage of my garland promo


ALSO- my Neat But Not Gaudy tote is now available with really long handles- over 12" long. You can also upgrade any tote with my handle extension listing- available with pillow ticking or the rugged tote material straps. All extensions also include two interior pockets as well! (Eventually all totes will be updated to a longer strap!)

have a great one!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...