Friday, July 20, 2012

NEW at GrayDayStudio: Summer Inspired Totes


Happy Friday! I thought I would check in and let you know what I've been up to today!
The long awaited canvas bag series went up at GrayDayStudio this morning. I'm pretty excited how they turned out. Each bag is a limited edition series of 9-10 bags, made to resemble watercolors and mono prints. All bags are made with the idea in mind of holding on to that feeling we experience during summer and "carry" it into our day to day activities.

Above: Never Sigh When You Can Sing, a perfect reminder to look on the bright side.


Magic Moment Maker, is inspired by star gazing and firefly catching.


Onward to the Sea, is rustic and splattered like a seafaring bag should be.

Hope you have a lovely and summer inspired weekend!

PS- my 30th customer gets a free garland of their chose with purchase, just add it to your cart and I'll redeem you through paypal! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...