Thursday, August 16, 2012

GrayDayStudio Shop Update: Sale & Fall Preview!



As the middle of August draws near (or is technically here?) I'm gearing up for Fall at GrayDayStudio!

This means my summer totes are now on sale! From $29 to $17.50! I might add more to the sale section as fall arrives, so stay tuned!


But Summer isn't over yet! I added two new bright garlands to the shop today as well.






I also have a new section called Fall Preview 2012.

Here you will find my new petite pom-pom garlands. Golden Ocher and Spiced Chocolate.
I wanted to add some fiber and texture to the shop, and the yarn plus garland combo was just too perfect. Expect more garlands of this nature to come.


I also have a series of Metallic garlands.


These garlands are quite something in person! Not only would they be lovely for a fall event you host, but I think they would look fetching wrapped above one's desk, adding a little bit of fun to your home office! 

And remember you can still use code 3GARLANDS for 10% off when you purchase 3 or more!

I also have more painted pillows and silkscreen bags that I will add to my fall line soon!!!

Till then I'll be in the studio,
abs




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...