Thursday, September 6, 2012

Links and Such



Hey All, Happy Thursday! Another week has passed with very minimal blogging on my part... my days have been full of apartment hunting... still a work in progress. Hopefully one of these day I will actually be able to work on my etsy shop while the toddler is at school! So without further ado (and before I jet off to see another apartment!) here is this week's Links and Such blog post!


Travel tips for Stockholm 
keychain for our vw bus?
A Real Life Dollhouse 
Beautiful inscribed ring
NEED to knit this hat!
Fabric Spray paint?
DIY Halloween costumes
darling name journal, would be make a cute gift for a friend or child


Recipes:
Crostini with brie cheese, strawberries and basil
Mexican Vegetable Soup
Butternut Squash Gnocchi 
Jamie Oliver's English Onion Soup

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...