Friday, January 18, 2013

Our Week in Pictures: 32 years, 28 weeks


This week was another busy one, but in a good way. Thursday was my birthday and with the husband's new schedule he doesn't work on Thursdays, so we spent part of the morning together...


... with a chai tea and egg in the middle. And the husband got me roses and such. very sweet.


This week also marks 28 weeks of my pregnancy, the start of the 7th month and the third trimester! Bring it!


And for dessert, the husband made us this AMAZINGLY rich chocolate mousse cake! It is REALLY good! By the way those cuts are not the serving size, you only need, or can handle a teeny tiny little sliver.


And we ended the night with a cozy fire at home.

Birthdays, like any Holiday, are very different now that I have a child... it's never a complete break per say, but the trade offs are fun. Like having our daughter sing me Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great weekend, I'll be working on some nesting projects- including to continue to organize our basement- studio/office, and prep the toddler's room for new paint!

See you on Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...