Thursday, April 4, 2013

Links and Such


Hi All, Happy Thursday!  I like the above quote... it reminds me of when I was a camp counselor and after being particularly goofy a camper told me "You're Weird!" she said it admiringly (I tell myself). But honestly whenever I've received this observation I've chalked it up to that person's sheltered exposure to Awesomeness.  ; ) Below are some links and things I've been book marking this week. Have a great Thursday!


adorable little girl's swim suit
Recipe: How to make coconut butter
Organization Inspiration: Tea Drawer
Reupholstery yardage chart
How to Prepare a Toddler for the arrival of a new baby
Parrot Lamp
Adorable knit goods
Money saving and budgeting concept: the 7 bank accounts every family should have
FYI: How to get out Dry Eraser Marker stains from clothes (this happened to our daughter's new hoodie... rubbing alcohol helped a lot)

And our Master Bedroom makeover... more updates and pictures to follow tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...