Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NEW at GrayDayStudio: Trim Your Tree and Decorate your Party, plus other sneak peeks


I'm getting ready for the Holiday Season, both at home and in my etsy shop!
Above is a little view of what my etsy shop currently looks like. I'm bringing back ready to ship bags to offer a fun variety for gift giving, plus use them AS a gift bag for a fun green gift wrapping alternative!


This week I've  also begun to list my new winter inspired garlands made from shimmering card stock (see above), as well as another huge Pom-Pom Garland "Neon Yuletide"!  This season I am also going to be making more one of a kind/ ready to ship garlands, to give my customers something truly unique and to stock my shop with more ready to ship merch, making the turn around before the holidays that much faster!!


I'm also continuing to add more original artwork to my shop. Above is Bear Skull no.2.
I'm on a quest to paint more, and I'm giving myself a goal to focus on this after any Holiday rush- so watch out January!! (more musing about this at a future date)

PLUS also coming to the shop this week and next- NEW 5x7 Cards and temporary Tattoos!
Busy, busy around here. Check back in here, or follow me on twitter for future etsy updates.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...