Monday, December 1, 2014

Recent Work at GrayDayStudio


I have been busy this fall with a few commission paintings. Since they are presents I can't morally share them until after Christmas. ;) So in the meantime here are a few recent paintings I have made between the commission work. All recent work can been viewed HERE on my website. (I try to update it every other week.)

Above: Fall Bouquet, 8x12 watercolor and gouache.


Nursing, 8x12 watercolor



Legs, 8x12 watercolor.


Watering, 8x12 watercolor.


Planting bulbs, 8x12 watercolor.

A series is clearly taking shape (or perhaps two).

This coming year I'm hoping to receive some illustrating work and license my art as well as work on a few Children's book. I'm getting there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...